1) WHO ARE US? We are YVÉ COLLECTION S.L., and we treat your personal data as responsible for the treatment. This means that we take charge of how to use and protect your data.
2) THE PURPOSE OF YOUR DATA TREATMENT. We will use your data to manage your registration as a user, and manage the purchase of products through our website, as well as to answer your questions.
3) WHY WE USE YOUR DATA. We are legitimated to treat your data to execute the contract you accept with us when making purchases from the website, as well as for the interest in answering your questions and requests.
4) WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA? We will share your data with service providers that help us support your orders, with whom we have reached an agreement, whether they are located inside or outside the European Union.
5) YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, as well as to oppose that we use your data or make your portability.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the bases on which, Yvé Collection S.L., (onwards YC), with address in Calle Princesa, 31 – 6, 28008, Madrid, Spain, treat your personal information when you provide them during your experience through the website www.yvecollection.com, (onwards the Web), or other applications, software, digital media or devices enabled to interact with the online sales platform for products, services and functionalities related to the brand YC. (all in all, the Platform).
Each time that you use the Platform, you provide us with to access any type of information that by its characteristics allows us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail, billing or shipping addresses, phone number, device type or debit or credit card number, etc. (onwards Personal Information), either to navigate through it, buy our products or make use of its services or functionalities, will be under the application of this Policy of Privacy and Cookies, together with the Conditions of Use and Purchase, current in each moment, having to review these texts to verify that it is in agreement with them.
In this Policy of Privacy and Cookies you will find all the relevant information that applies to the use we make of the personal data of our clients and users of Yvé Collectión.
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the uses that we carry out or the rights that you have in relation to your data, we make available to you permanently all the information in this Policy of Privacy and Cookies that you can consult when you deem it appropriate.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The responsible for the processing of your data is:
- YVÉ COLLECTION S.L., Spanish company, with CIF B – 87496469, postal address at Calle Princesa, 31 – 6, 28008, Madrid, Spain, e-mail email@example.com.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time, we will need to process some of your data, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Your identifying data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.).
- Your economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders and returns, etc.).
- Commercial information.
- Data about your desires and preferences.
By default, we only process the minimal amount of personal data necessary to operate our business properly. We do not collect any sensitive personal data such as data regarding racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership.
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal information to give you access, we will mark some fields as obligatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service. Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user so you may cannot enjoy those services or features.
Your personal data may be processed either by you giving us consent with the processing of your data, or to enable a performance of a contract between us and you.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of the web: in case you decide to register as on our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user and give you access to its different functionalities. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through customer service.
- For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale you have hired, this purpose includes the processing of your data to:
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the features, products or services contracted.
- Manage the payment of the products you buy. If, when you buy any of our products through the web, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your card data for future purchases, we need to process the indicated data for the activation and development of said functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows you to autocomplete payment data to appear in subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the section corresponding to the payment information.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms to prevent potential fraud against you and against us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
- Manage possible returns once you have made the purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of products, which are available.
- For billing purposes and to put at your disposal the tickets and invoices of the purchases that you have made.
- To meet the requests or requests made through the customer service channels: we only treat the personal data strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
- Usability and quality analysis for the improvement of our services: If you access our website, we will inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our platform. and thus, improve it.
- LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal bases that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, in accordance with the following:
- Manage your registration as a user of the web: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the web. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the web, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we could not manage your registration. If you choose to use the access or login through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to treat your data is the consent you give at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
- Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale: The treatment of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale that links us to you. It is possible that some data associated with the purchase process will be activated only because you request it or authorize us. In these cases, the bases on which we treat your data is your own consent. We believe that we have a legitimate interest to perform the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the treatment of this data is positive for all parties involved when the payment of a purchase occurs and in particular for you because it allows us to put measures to protect against fraud attempts made by third parties.
- Customer service: We consider that we have legitimate interest to respond to any requests or inquiries you may have with us through the various means of contact existing. We understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you so it allows us to be able to assist you adequately and resolve the questions asked. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service purchased through the web, the processing is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights that we inform you about below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to treat your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
- Usability and quality analysis for the improvement of our services: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Platform and the degree of satisfaction of the user since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
- FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The period of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them as explained below:
- Manage your registration as a user of the web: We will treat your data during the time you maintain the status of registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale: We will treat your data during the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have acquired, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product. In some occasions, we will only treat the data until the moment you decide, as is the case of the payment data (card) that you have requested to store for possible future purchases.
- Customer Service: We will treat your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or requests, once those are done, we will eliminate your data after six (6) months of inactivity.
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services: We will treat your data promptly during the time we proceed to perform an action or survey of specific quality or until we anonymize your browsing data.
Regardless of how we treat your data during the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will keep them later duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment could arise, in compliance with current regulations at all times. Once the possible actions are prescribed in each case, we will proceed to the suppression of the personal data.
- WE WILL SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary that we give access to your personal data to entities and third parties that provide us with support in the services we offer you, namely:
- Financial entities.
- Fraud detection and prevention entities.
- Technology service providers.
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services,
- Service providers related to customer service.
For service efficiency, some of the aforementioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, such as the United States. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always keeping the security of your data.
- THE RIGHTS THAT YOU HAVE
We are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights.
The responsible has agreed that you can exercise them without cost by writing an email to a single email address [firstname.lastname@example.org], simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
In case we consider it necessary to identify you, we can request a copy of a document proving your identity.
Regardless of the purpose or legal bases under which we treat your information, you have the right to:
- Request us for access to the data we have available to you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the web you can also check this information in the section corresponding to your personal data. Also notice the right you must about receiving your data in a portable and structured format.
- Request us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data of your account to modify or update your personal data. Anyway, keep in mind that by actively providing your personal data, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any change or modification of them. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a general rule you should only provide your own personal data, not those of third parties, except the permitted cases included in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Request us to suppress your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have the legitimacy to do it.
- Request us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
- Due to the fact that our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will be entitled to receive the personal data that you have given us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, to transmit it directly to another entity, if it is technically possible.
- On the other hand, when the treatment of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
- Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- DATA BREACH
In case of a data breach, we inform the necessary authority without unnecessary delay, at the latest within 72 hours of becoming aware of it, as well as to you in case such breach could result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms. We will also document and maintain records of any such breach.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FACILITATE THIRD PARTY DATA
We offer functionalities or services that require that we treat the personal data of a third party that you facilitate. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you guarantee to have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to treat your personal data.
It is possible that we modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it convenient. In case we do, we will notify you in different ways through the web (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even notify you to your email address when the change in question is significant to your privacy, so you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or cancel any service or functionality.
In any case, we suggest you check this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce some interactive improvement, taking advantage of that you will always find it as a permanent point of information in our web.
- CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, or unsubscribe from any of our services please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com by mail using the details provided below:
- To YVÉ COLLECTION Privacy Officer, Calle Princesa, 31 – 6, 28008, Madrid,
- INFORMATION ON COOKIES
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your navigation on said site. Cookies are necessary for facilitate navigation and make it friendlier, and do not damage your computer. Although the general term “Cookie” is used in this policy, it is the main method of storage of information that this website uses, space is also used for “Local storage” of the browser for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this “local storage”.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and in future visits.
The information collected in Cookies also allows us to improve the website through estimates on numbers and patterns of use, the adaptation of the website to the individual interests of the users, the acceleration of searches, etc.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified as “Third Party Cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us services requested to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these “third-party cookies” are used are the obtaining of access statistics and guarantee the payment transactions made.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
To restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website you can do so, at any time, modifying the configuration of your browser according to the guidelines indicated below.
Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual that the configuration of the Cookies is done in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more detail on the Cookies configuration in your browser, see the “Help” menu of it.